- 6 trimmed boneless chicken breasts, by Amsellem Gourmet
- The juice of 2 large lemons
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 1/2 turmeric teaspoon
- 1 fine salt teaspoon
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- Pepper from the mill to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in a large, airtight dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add marinade ingredients, generously season with pepper and mix.Pour 3/4 of the marinade and mix well to coat.Close the dish and reserve in the fridge for 3 hours.Reserve the fresh marinade in the fridge as well.
- Preheat the BBQ to maximum intensity and reduce to medium intensity.Oil the grates and place the chicken breasts on the fire.Baste generously with the fresh marinade and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Flip the breasts over, baste generously and continue cooking for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.Remove from heat and serve immediately!