Grilled tandoori chicken
- 2 pack of Amsellem Gourmet chicken breast
- The juice of 2 large lemons
- 2 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 C. vegetable oil
- 1 C. ground coriander
- 1 C. cumin
- 1 C. garam masala
- 1 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1 C. fine salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in a large airtight dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the marinade ingredients, season generously with pepper and mix.Pour in 3/4 of the marinade and mix well to coat.Close the dish and set aside in the fridge for 3 hours.Reserve the fresh marinade in the fridge too.
- Preheat the BBQ to maximum temperature and reduce the heat to medium.Oil the grates well and place the chicken breasts on the heat.Brush generously with my fresh marinade and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Turn the breasts over, brush generously and continue cooking for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.Remove from the heat and serve immediately!
Have you ever tried our delicious tandoori skewers?